Visiting High Point Truly is A Highlight
Staying up on the latest design trends, we regularly visit the High Point Market – the World’s largest home furnishings Industry trade show, which is held twice a year in North Carolina. As many as 80,000 attendees from over 100 countries visit the 2000+ exhibitors, with some exhibition spaces as big as 50,000 square feet.
So many show rooms. So little time.
Here are our Top five take-aways from this year’s visit:
- Any shade of gray is still in vogue.
- Clean lines take Traditional design to the next level.
- Unique lighting designs give us many more choices to brighten our lives.
- The Emphasis is on comfort—swivel chairs and motorized recliners—we sit on all that we can.
- Green walls add life to any room.
Just like every other year, visiting the Market is exciting and exhausting at the same time, and spurs us on to find the best possible products for you to enjoy in your home.